What is a QR Code?
The QR code facilitates access to a service, a website, a place, etc. The flashcode also encourages customers to take action.
What is a QR Code?
The QR code is a two-dimensional barcode. It allows you to encode data. It stands for “quick response code”.
The flashcode takes the form of black modules placed in a square with a white background, sometimes in color. The arrangement of these points determines the information contained in the code.
To scan a QR code, simply flash it with a QR code reader. A webcam or a smartphone can also read the QR code. From the data integrated in this tool, you can launch a call, access a website, etc. It manages to store 4,296 characters, enough space for a URL, an email address, etc.
How to create a QR Code?
Contrary to what many people imagine, the steps to create a QR code are simple. To generate the one for your company, follow these steps:
Set your QR code goals
Defining your needs allows you to know the type of QR code that meets your expectations. This step also determines the information to be shared.
Generally, the use of flashcode is focused on:
- The indication of the location of an establishment (link to Google Map);
- Redirection to a website;
- Asking for opinions on social networks and search engines;
- The call to action (encouraging customers to subscribe, like, etc.).
Identify a QR code generator
Searching for a QR code generator is simply done on Google. In a few clicks, you will have a long list of suppliers. Some of them offer free services.
QR code applications are easy to handle. They simply ask for some information (you have to insert them on the appropriate fields). Then, click on the “validate” button to instantly obtain your flashcode.
Customize and test your QR code
During this step, proceed to personalizing your flashcode. The addition of a logo or a visual index is possible. Many do it for marketing.
Verification is essential for static code. To make sure it works correctly, print the code on a brochure and then test it. If there is a problem, modify the erroneous data.
Download your QR code
Most flashcode generators offer different file formats (JPEG, PNG, etc.). Before downloading, choose the one that meets your needs. Note that the QR code to be printed on a large format medium requires optimal quality.
What are the different types of QR Codes?
There are two main categories of flashcode:
- Static QR codes: they cannot be modified. They are generally used for permanent information. It is therefore necessary to reproduce the process again to re-edit them.
- Dynamic QR codes: these are the modifiable versions. Indeed, the contents are in the URL of the website, but not in the flashcode. You can therefore re-edit them several times.
You can share with us other ideas on comment …