Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our Website, located at steepbusiness.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use our Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, Business Powerful and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Business Powerful. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from steepbusiness.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from steepbusiness
- Redistribute content from steepbusiness
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. steepbusiness does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of steepbusiness,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, steepbusiness shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
steepbusiness reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
- and System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.